Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can i get some advice on a girl i like?

now i have been talking to this girl for like 4 months were are not together we are just friends that have strong feelings for each other.....i told her that i really like her and she told me that she's thankful god has put me in her life....now she has two young kids i have both meet and they like me as much as she does..so does her brother and sisters....we haven't sex yet, im not worried about that cuz i care about her so much, but i have been kissing her all the time even kissed her in front of kids. now lately we have been going from kissing to hugs and kisses on the cheeks that's even coo with me...but last week we have been going back into kissing now, but again lately she just wants a hug that has me really confused but i know everyone she has every loved has did her wrong in the past, including her baby daddy....now last week i told her i would never hurt her and all i want is for her to be happy, but it seems to me that she still playing back a little.....I have also help buy her kids stuff when she dont have..so my first question is what can i do to seal the deal with herCan i get some advice on a girl i like?
apply this article using the most passionate and sexual kiss you can. Then try to move to more sexual feeling and see how it goes. Your best bet is to just be confident and forward here.





http://winnersdontthink.com/?p=53Can i get some advice on a girl i like?
Hi darling, don't bother with this girl, come and chat to me at http://berebitg.riseth.org it's free to sign up, and you will be able to cop a great deal more of me in my photographs - if you understand my meaning :-). Simply search for curvygirl, I will be there for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment