Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Highschool guy problem. Can i get some advice?

So one of my guy friends who i liked has been constantly teasing me or making fun of me for the stupidest crap. At lunch he always brings up things i do to make fun of me or to see if he can get a reaction out of me. i've tried not to let what he says bring me down but i don't know if i should confront him about it or what.





At first i thought he was doing it just to flirt..


i'm new to the school and he asked me out on a date the first week i was there. i didnt wanna take things to fast since i really didnt know him so at the end of the date when he asked if he could have a kiss i told him nicely ';ohh i didnt know this was a date'; i wasn't sure because he invited me to a play cause he had an extra ticket that he got for free. After That he asked me to go to one of his motocross practices to watch him race. We had a good time and i was starting to really like him but he didnt make a move at the end and neither did i.





Since that all happened it's like he's trying to show off to his friends by being rude %26amp; picking on me cause im short and criticizing everything i do. I also just found out today he talks about me to all the guys in my weight training class and got irritated when i went running with another guy in my class. He's been a huge jerk lately, I just don't know what i should do about it?Highschool guy problem. Can i get some advice?
He feels rejected by you, so he's teasing you. He might still be interested, and that's why he's irritated when you go running with someone else, but he's probably pissed he doesn't have you.





If you still like him, the door is open. But if not, ask him to leave you alone. He may still tease you for a little bit, but that will stop and at least you'll have made your position to him as clear as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment