Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have a 1990-300zx it has't been started in 16 months.I need advice as to what to do to get it running again.?

I've put in new battery and tried to start it.It will turn over but won't run.I'm not a mechanic and working on small budget .where should I begin and what should I do?any advice would be appreciated,my Z is my baby.I have a 1990-300zx it has't been started in 16 months.I need advice as to what to do to get it running again.?
If the fuel is fresh, make sure you have good spark. Try priming carb, it should go.I have a 1990-300zx it has't been started in 16 months.I need advice as to what to do to get it running again.?
well i'm not quite the mechanic either but I've worked with my dad on a couple of tractors and cars.





make sure you drain all the old gas out of your tank, (that's what I think the main problem might be)(once you put new gas in turn it over a few times to get it in the engine), check your oil level and make sure it isn't black, and clean your carburetor out good with an air hose to get all the gunk out.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment