Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im afraid for my sister? can i get some advice?

My sister is a 14 year old girl and she is very pretty. All the boys like her and she is friends with everyone.


I was going to the computer where she left her message inbox on facebook open. I noticed so many messages from MEN she didn't even know. These men messaging her weren't even teenagers.


All of the messages were really vulgar.


This one man named Jimmy sends her messages all day about what he wants to do to her and how he needs her love.


Her response to the guy was 'Yeah, I have a boyfriend named Justin Bieber' He still won't stop bothering her and said I hear Justin is a pop star im sure he isn't honest, and loyal to you.


She noticed me reading these messages and told me not tell mom or dad.


My sister is really embarrassed that this is happening.


Do you think I should tell my parents?


or let my sister deal with it?


Thanks.Im afraid for my sister? can i get some advice?
TELL YOUR PARENTS NOW!!!





So many girls end up dying because of some crazy stalker who tricked them or tracked them down through the computer. Trust your gut feeling. This is not right, and you shouldn't continue to let it happen. Better safe than sorry. You sister will thank you later when you two are older and she's alive. You don't want to end up an only child a year later who wishes that she had just told mom and dad.Im afraid for my sister? can i get some advice?
Wow! your sister sounds like a trip i have a bf named justin bieber haha.


You should tell your parents, and have her aware her friends of the men that are sending this stuff.
Don't tell your parents.





Tell her to make her profile on facebook private. If she wanted to tell the parents she would :)
TELL UR SISTER TO ADD ME ON FACEBOOK =D
That is very dangerous. Im sure she like the attention and not meaning that ina bad way. It is flattering when guys hit on you ect. so that may be a reason she talks to them rather than just ignoring them. The guys you are are 'men' well if they are grown men, and they are talking to a 14 yrold girl they are nothing but bad news! I suggest you tlk to her first and see if she even will listen to you at all and stop talking to these guys. Because if you go straight to your parents she will not trust you and if she ever needs anyone to talk to then she wont have anyone to talk to and that is also bad. So after you talk to her and it doesnt help then you go to her parents and dont just tell them oh she is doing this and get her in trouble just tell them you are concerned and you want their imput but if they go talk to her and she gets in trpouble she will just keep doing it because they told her not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment