Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hi, I'm a 15 years old boy, I really need someone's advice to get a girlfriend...?

her name is (...) she's older than me by months she has a (BOY)friend which is a playboy [she even knows that]...


she is very intelligent and very generous... she is the best pupil of the class (I'm her rival... 2nd best...) I know she is somehow likes me, the problem is how to get her as a girlfriend [ask, do something, be serious on something....]


I appreciate evreyone would help me, and thanksHi, I'm a 15 years old boy, I really need someone's advice to get a girlfriend...?
ok dude, u gotta talk to her and befriend her b4 u go any further... the method for someone lk u:





start by making some observation like... ';woah, u have amazing handwriting!... lucky'; (add some joke) The best things to talk about are like current class situations like how the test is going to be tomarrow, or like how bad/awesome the book you guys r reading in class is. that topic doesnt give u a lot of matter though and is hard to talk about for a long time. the best topic is people that u both know, if that's possible to talk about, always try to bring up that topic, like ';did u see what john did in hall yesterday, that was awesome.'; seriously the casual observation on some random thing around her or about her is the way to go to start the conversation. the more you talk to her, even a few sentences a day, will make u more confortable with talking to her and visa versa, and over time, u can talk to her almost like a friend. to keep your conversation going after the initial observation, follow up on his jokes, ';play along'; and be sarcastic, those are easy conversation keepers. be like, ';maybe it's all in your pensil, u just have a magic pensil that gives u handwriting superpowers, theres no way it can b that good.'; u can think of something better than that though... keep makeing random observations day after day, even in a sarcastic way like, ';i saw you over there, you blew through that test,'; (when it was obviously hard). don't listen to the classic ';go up to hher and start a conversation'; advise, that's not how it happens in the real world, or the HS world anyway... email me or something if/when ya wanna no how to go from there... or if u r there. anyhow, really hope it works out for ya my friend, best of luck.Hi, I'm a 15 years old boy, I really need someone's advice to get a girlfriend...?
The best thing my Bf did was ask me to be his Girlfriend... Maybe try asking her, or offering to take her out to lunch, something sweet.. Good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment