Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What was the best advice you got in church?

My Sunday School teacher spend one service explaining why we should never get a credit card. He taught us to live within our means.





(The rest of the time, I was being asked to believe a outrageous tale or another)What was the best advice you got in church?
Why worry about what other imperfect people think about you?





It's probably the only good advice I've ever gotten from going to a church.What was the best advice you got in church?
Don't take money out of the offering plate.





Don't chew the gum you find under the bench.





Don't wipe boogers on the hand rests.





Never let wet or loud farts during the sermon.





No laughing allowed.





Crying is encouraged.





Shake hands after using the bathroom.





Don't color or write in the books provided.
Absolutely nothing....unless bad advice counts? I have plenty of bad advice from churches!
Don't make change in the plate as it passes .... it has served me well.





Ath
To put my faith and trust in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment