Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Want to get a Ipod Classic, any advice?

Hi ,





I am very keen to get a ipod classic 80GB , but i've searched answeryahoo and i got a lot of mixed opinions from people.





So i'm asking again any of you who are using the Ipod Classic now,


what do you think of your ipod ? what are some of the pros and cons about ipod classic?





i've previously using creative zen btw. i've been having many problems with it after using for a year plus, so i've decided to buy a new one.I Want to get a Ipod Classic, any advice?
Pros: 1.if you like a lot of videos its the perfect ipod.


2.If all you do is only watch music videos and listen to music its good for you.


3.Theyre the right size for your hand.


4.you can add your whole library in it: podcasts, movies, hundreds of songs.











Cons: 1.No internet


2.It's not much fun: games suck\ no apps.


3.you cant write notes in it like the itouch.


4.its just a bigger version of the ipod nano they failed to make it better other than a bigger screen, but that is beaten by the itouch.


5.It makes these sounds when its on: they re the internal software.I Want to get a Ipod Classic, any advice?
Long story short, I don't know where I'd be without my iPod. He's basically the best. I definitely recommend the iPod, especially over something like a Zen.


Suggestion though - don't drop your iPod. They're... just not meant to be dropped.
ipod classic is a fantastic invention, one of the best. just be sure your itunes is updated to the latest version because the classic IS NOT backwards compatible
get an ipod touch its wayyyy better!!
It's the best $250 I ever spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment