Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice on getting your hair to stand tall?

I have a hard time getting my hair to stand up (spike, soft spike). My hair is about 3'; maybe a little more. I've seen it done and can get it there in front of the mirror. But cant get it to stay for a decent period of time. Any advice would be great.Advice on getting your hair to stand tall?
you can use egg white, or Elmer's glue with it still wet and then use a straightener to dry it and it will dry standing upAdvice on getting your hair to stand tall?
Extreme hold hair spray buy any brand at the drug store.
hairspray dude.
Back in my youth we used egg whites to make it stand, but now there are so many hair products out in the market that are just as good, and smells better, lol. Look for hair products for molding/sculpting - Bed Head is one of my fave brands. Check out Bed Head Creative Genius Sculpting Liquid for crazy molds and for those spikey looks you want to be able to manipulate with twisting, etc., try Bed Head Manipulator Sculpting Putty.
Adam, there is a product at any Walmart or store like that called: Bed Head, choose the one that best suits the style you are looking to acheive. The Bed Head Hair Glue works really, really good. Trust me and my Emo daughter w/ a 7'; mohawk.
Sleep upside down.
Jello gelatin. Use the unflavored stuff for best results, but any of it will work far better than any styling product.
there are all sorts of hair gel products on the marked and one is called something like freeze it, that would keep it in place im sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment