Sunday, August 22, 2010

I've just moved in to my property, can anyone advice me which com can I get the cheapest land line & internet?

Who can supply me cheapest telephone line and internet. I've jst moved into my appartment. can you advice me pls. will count on you. Thanks.I've just moved in to my property, can anyone advice me which com can I get the cheapest land line %26amp; internet?
A location would definitely help with this question. I would recommend you call the phone company and ask if they offer ';dry'; DSL in your area (no phone service required). If they do not, have them give you a basic or metered local phone line with no features (';verticals';). You can then add DSL service and then a cheap VOIP (internet / IP based) telephone service for around $15/month. If AT%26amp;T is in your area, they have the cheapest DSL and have even been forced to sell it for $10 / month (not advertised). Even with paying for the phone line, that would only cost you around $35 for internet, unlimited local / long distance calling and all kinds of features.I've just moved in to my property, can anyone advice me which com can I get the cheapest land line %26amp; internet?
i depands upon what state and city you moved in. if you moved in to city there are lots of option for you such as qwest, cox, netzero, pconline etc. but if you are in a town were DSL is not available then find satelite internet and the best one as per me is hugenet. so my advice to you is to take quote from 3 to 5 companies in your area for landline and internet and go with the cheap and the best one from there. i personaly will go with qwest if it is available.


best of luck.
If its available in your area I recommend Verizon for both. We have what they call a budget plan which runs about 20 dollars a month. We also have caller ID which is an extra 7 dollars. Its only a local calling plan but we both have cell phones with lots of minutes so its not an issue. We also have DSL with them. Its 14.95/mo. That was a special price they were running but I think its only 19.99/mo if you sign up now. Our total bill for both is only 45.00/month. The DSL is very good and comes with all the extra spyware %26amp; virus protection.
I had good luck here:


http://www.realstateamerica.com/
I m not sure where you are but Colorado has Comcast. 1 bill for everything high speed internet, phone and cable and its cheep we also have cricket a cellphone company thats unlimited with free long distance.


wwwezfastcash.ws
Depends on where you live. You will usually get the best deal by bundling both services togther. If you are in an AT%26amp;T area, then you can get DSL for as low as $10 per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment