Thursday, August 19, 2010

I think this girl likes me but she gives me different signals.can i get some advice?

she likes to talk to me , walk with me from school and laughs at every thing i say one day but the next day she just doesn't say hi until i see her walkin homeI think this girl likes me but she gives me different signals.can i get some advice?
if you like her go for it if you don't than don't and if your really wondering ask one of her best friendsI think this girl likes me but she gives me different signals.can i get some advice?
girls are wierd like that.... she could be trying to see if you like her back by waiting for you to talk to her. you should get to know her better then maybe ask her if you feel that is the right thing to do.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment