Monday, August 23, 2010

Can i get some advice on girls?

Ive gone a few dates with this girl and we have a pretty good time together... but then theres another girl who i used to have a big crush on... when i saw her the other day its like all my feelings for her came back. Do i keep on dating the girl who i am with currently...or should i break up with her to ask out the other girl?Can i get some advice on girls?
breaking up wit tha girl ur wit now jus to ask sum other hurl out is a serious risk...


if u think u have a good chance then go for it...


but i would suggest stayin wit the gurl ur wit now n mayb u'll forget bout her...


or u could feel out the other n make ur decision from thereCan i get some advice on girls?
Keep dating the girl you're with currently. But after a while if you feel like you still like the girl you used to like, then maybe you shouldn't date the girl you're with now. This sorta happened to me too... I saw this guy who I used to go out with and we talked again and all my feelings came back for him. But I realized that it wouldn't be worth it and that I should just continue liking the guy that I like currently since he is such a better person for me. That was just my situation though.

No comments:

Post a Comment