Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any advice on where I can get a rough diamond cut, polished and certified? Many thanks for any info.?

That will probably depend on the provenance of the rough diamond and whether or not it is 'legal' or conflict. Not sure there are may that would touch it let alone 'certify it.Any advice on where I can get a rough diamond cut, polished and certified? Many thanks for any info.?
a good jewelers will be able to do it for you for a small price.Any advice on where I can get a rough diamond cut, polished and certified? Many thanks for any info.?
Go to an independent jeweller - tell them what you want i.e carat etc and they can oder them in for you to look at. They should also be able to discuss setting etc if you wish to have it in a ring/necklace etc. I did this when my partner bought my solitaire - I ended up buying one already set in the end. Also, you could buy the diamond already set and have it removed it you want it in different setting. Remember, usually when you are buying diamonds you are buying the stone and not really the gold that goes into it. Finally, don't forget to consider second hand jewelry - you can get an absolute bargain and, haggle - stay away from the high street chains, you get totally ripped off there.

No comments:

Post a Comment