Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can anyone give me advice on how to get my 21 month old from getting out of bed?

he has just learned he can crawl over the rails of the crib and now keeps doing it when we are trying to get him down. PLEZ HELP!!!Can anyone give me advice on how to get my 21 month old from getting out of bed?
Put his mattress on the floor for now until you can switch to a bed on Friday :)Can anyone give me advice on how to get my 21 month old from getting out of bed?
its time to get him out of the crib, when children start climbing out they could take a pretty hard fall, the only thing that can be done is to put him in a toddler bed and try to teach him to stay in bed...good luck





what i did with my children is calmed the house down at 8:00pm, gave them a snack and then off to bed the went, they did good. the snack for some reason helped them with going to bed and they never got out of their bed eaither, I also got them a radio, and i made them a cd with soothing sounds or music.








EDIT::: if you cant switch beds till friday i would have him sleep with you untill then, he could climb out in the middle of the night and get hurt, you could make him a bed on your bedroom floor..kids love that :-)


...Good Luck :-)
time for a big boy bed.





i have a 16 month old, and he would never sleep in his crib after about 12 months.


so i got him a toddler bed. and now he sleeps in it fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment