Monday, August 23, 2010

I installed realplayer, when I open it, I get the error instruction at referenced memory at. Advice?

I have windows xp. I use ZoneAlarm Security, and Firefox. I'm not sure what precipitated this. Thanks for any help you can offer.I installed realplayer, when I open it, I get the error instruction at referenced memory at. Advice?
Download ';K-Lite Mega Codec Pack'; from


http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Li鈥?/a>


This will unistall the realplayer codecs and install them again as alternate Real Player. It should definately work your problems out.


Dont forget to reboot your PC after the installation is over.I installed realplayer, when I open it, I get the error instruction at referenced memory at. Advice?
Check for th codec installed in your PC. If u still face problem try downloading ';Real alternative'; from http://www.download.com.





It would be useful if u had said the exact errors.
I hate real player, try IRfan and all their addons,





if you downloaded XP service pack 2, there already is a firewall which isnt too bad and you also use firefox,, I would ditch Zonealarm

No comments:

Post a Comment