Thursday, August 19, 2010

MENS ADVICE::: WHAT SHOULD I GET HIM FOR XMAS?

My dad likes harley davidson and hunting (deer and duck) but it seems like he has everything! He has a fat boy motorcycle..








is there anything new and exciting.. any men out there have any suggestions?MENS ADVICE::: WHAT SHOULD I GET HIM FOR XMAS?
Dad's like anything their daughters get them. You won't have to work too hard.





My girls got me a helmet a few years ago. It was a nice gesture. I also liked the nice pair of riding gloves they got me one year. Oh, when I had a HD, I got little valve caps that looked like pigs. They were funny and they reminded me of my kids when I checked the air in the tires. I bet he would also like a subscription to a motorcycle magazine. If he does his own wrencing, you could get him a case of oil and a few filters. They once also got me a big picture book full of pictures of historical and significant motorcycles. I have it in the living room for people to page through when they're bored. All good stuff from my two girls.





Merry Xmas!MENS ADVICE::: WHAT SHOULD I GET HIM FOR XMAS?
If he does work on his bike maybe a Harley Davidson Gift Card would be appropriate. There is always something to buy at the HD store. That's what i got my father for fathers day, he liked it. Also, like Mike K said the license plate is pretty funny and a great gift. Good Luck!
A good pair of binoculars if they are in your price range might be a good gift. Heated socks might be nice. For some reason guys often do not buy items to make ourselves comfortable.
HOOTERS T-SHIRT
a HD license plate that says Fat Boy on it. i got one for my uncle it was hilarious when he opened it
A Weight Watchers 6 month membership plan
maybe like burn a cd with all of his fav. songs?
a hooker!
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment