Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can i get someone advice on this..?

ok, so there is this girl i like at Church, she likes me also. the thing is i dont know how to ask her out, i want to, but dint know how.


we are always flirting, but when we see each other after mass is over we are too shy to say anything. Can anyone help me with this Situation?Can i get someone advice on this..?
if i were you, i would think of things you can talk about - find some common interests and find out more about each other. then when you are more chatty with each other, take her for a coffee or something and start talking to her and then just be like ';will you go out with me? i really like you and i think yopu like me too and i want to be with you. i think you are amazing :]]'; and see what happens :]] good luck!!Can i get someone advice on this..?
Hi if you need a smashing girl I contend the most effective route to get involved is on the net at this resource http://rokidems.poconohillcrest.com I have been a member for four weeks now and already I have a sexy girlfriend. It's free of charge and you do not require a credit card, why not try it out?
dnt be shy just be the guy she likes and it will come out of no where


u dnt have to fear rejection cz she already likes u and she is just waiting forr u to ask!!





good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment