Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am about to get a credit card and I need some advice..?

My cousin who works for State Farm looked up the APR rate and compared it with Chase. In which, state farm's APR rate is 11% and Chase is 16% after 3 free months. If that's the case then why do more people go with Chase? Is it because of their rewards? Should I just get a State farm credit card?





-- I have no credit history what so ever.I am about to get a credit card and I need some advice..?
regardless of what rate you get the important thing is to be responsible. use it pay it off every month. save it for emergencies. please be careful.I am about to get a credit card and I need some advice..?
first of all you should make sure that you are going to approved before you apply. go get you credit score checked out first and since u say u have not credit history u might have to get a capital one or an orchard bank card


too many inquires on credit report it is not good so make sure that you have a good chance of getting the card b4 u apply





some advice to find a credit card Google it. credit cards for people with no credit history





Google will guide you
People go with Chase because they spend more money in advertising, they've got a better name, so you guess who pay for those marketing campaigns.


I wouldn't get another credit card, it tuck me 5 years to get rid of those ';Malefactors of great wealth'; That is what a friend of mine call credit card companies and bankers in general and I think she is exactly right.
You should not go into debt. Only buy what you can pay for each month.
Cut it in half and don't ever use it. It will ruin your life!
my advice to you, dont get credit card

No comments:

Post a Comment