Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need to ask where I can get free realtionship advice on line?

right here and nowI need to ask where I can get free realtionship advice on line?
Ask the question here, not on some other site.I need to ask where I can get free realtionship advice on line?
Post your question here on Yahoo Answers and you'll get lots of advice.
Kind of a little smack in the face for Yahoo Answers and the rest of us. What do we look like? Chopped liver? That was not very nice of you.





We strive to do out best and this is how our fellow players thanks us? There is no loyalty any more. I know a really good site, but now I'm not going to tell you about it......





You know I am kidding you?? I am not being serious......But, I did think it was funny when I saw your question. It was like, OK, you guys are good enough to play with, but I would't ask you anything important. Cute.
Well, I don't know what kind of advice is the one U're looking for, but I just can tell U that U could count on me, maybe I could help U to find the answer to your problem, really, U can contact me, maybe we can find the way together.


What do U think??
HERE! post it here or send it to me and i will do my best to help you if i can.
just tell me whats going on and i will try and help you
here or venus mars
This is were you can ask as many questions and get hundreds of answers
GO ON YAHOO QUESTIONS!!








OR ROMANCE.COM??? I HAVE NEV ER BEEN THERE OR NEVER HEARD OF IT. BUT IT MIGHT HELP U????
This is probably one of the best sites to do that.
From me! E-mail Is FlirtyFaery42@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment