Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can I get some advice on ';starring'; etiquette?

Is it nobler in the mind to star the questions of some of your contacts, even though those contacts, who shall remain nameless, never star yours? Or should I engage in Star Wars?Can I get some advice on ';starring'; etiquette?
If you forget to star you can always scroll down your answers list and turn them on that way. The problem is, some people answer from their mail and they are doing so much clicking back and forth, and worrying so much about their answers, they forget to do the etiquette thingy. Too much on the go I think.


I always star the question I answer, that's the right thing to do.


The polite thing to do.Can I get some advice on ';starring'; etiquette?
I just star questions that I find interesting, no matter who wrote them and I could care less who may or may not star mine.





Starring a question just because you want to get one in return is kind of like telling someone you like their dress because you are actually fishing for a compliment about yours.








Seems kind of silly to me but if it works for you then have at it.








Star for you :)
It's a personal preference really, if the question seems appealing or interesting then you star it, otherwise you just answer it (or not) and move along (that's how I do it).
i keep forgetting to star and to add the 1 thumb up. but then some people say i star dumb questions. can't please everyone, so ya got ta please yourself. i try, i really really try.
i try to remember to star because i want my contacts to see the question also. But....Fire at Will.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment