Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls and guys...i wanted to get a tattoo and not a clue what kind and where.. any one with tips or advice?

i was going to get a tattoo and dont know where to get it. i was thinking on my upper left chest and extend it to my shoulder. and i dont know what kind to get i preferably(spelling error) wouldnt want just a picture and not in black and white. so if u got any tips on where and what i should get let me know guys and girls. personally girls where do u think it is sexy? yeah and i might add that im 15 and was looking for a fairly large tattoo rather than most or my freinds with small ones. if any of you have seen Nick Lemons tattoo yeah something like that. not a specific picture but something that wont look to wierd.Girls and guys...i wanted to get a tattoo and not a clue what kind and where.. any one with tips or advice?
Firstly, you can't get a tattoo at age 15. It's illegal. Secondly, nobody should tell you what to get because it's yours and you're stuck with it forever. Put some thought into it. Check out www.bmezine.com for ideas.Girls and guys...i wanted to get a tattoo and not a clue what kind and where.. any one with tips or advice?
I never got a tatoo because I wanted something that could follow me throughout my life. I was not the same person at 15 that I was at 20, and then when I was 25 I didn't like the things I liked when I was 20.........you get the idea. My friend got tweety bird when she was 16 and now she feels like and idiot most days because she has a really professional job, three kids, and tweetybird on her butt......... so just get something that means something to you, so that it can grow with you throughout your life and you won't look back and say, I was a stupid kid.........I knew a guy who got a levi pocket tatted on his butt cheek too. Now designing computer programs, he only tells a few people where he keeps his real cash!!! LOL Goodluck
Truth is that if you have to ask what you should get, you shouldn't get anything. Tattoos stich with you till death and beyond. The best ones are ones that really have meaning to the person getting it. Whether it's ';cool'; or ';sexy'; is really not as important. Unfortunately it seems to have grown more acceptable to get one just because it's in style, spawning what will be a large number of wrinkley old ladies with meaningless lower back tattoos.(aka: ';tramp stamps';) However if you feel you must get one. Find a good tattoo artist to design you one based on your wants and needs. Bring money. Designs are seldom free, but if you do get the work done by the same guy or gal who designed it, they often give a bit of a discount.
I'd say look around in different art books. Alot of book stores carry books o fjust different designs. I had been looking for a good design for quite some time and I ended up finding it in a kid's picture book. I like this site for inspiration too. http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/bme-tatt.h鈥?/a>





As for placement, it all depends on the design for me. But in general I find half sleves the best. In case you don't know, a half sleve covers your entire shoulder down about halfway down the bicep. But most of all, DON';T just copy someone else's ink. (celebrity or otherwise) that's just not cool.
Get a small heart, or a peace sign, or an equal sign on the lower back of you right shoulder.





peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment