Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can I have some advice on getting my nose pierced?

I am planning on getting my nose pierced. I just want a small stud. I know it will receive some pain, but I just want to know how severe the pain will be? Also, is there anything I should be aware of before doing so. And what is the average price of the piercing with a decent piece of jewelry?Can I have some advice on getting my nose pierced?
Mine hurt fairly bad but it was fine once they put the jewelry in. I paid 40 for mine.Can I have some advice on getting my nose pierced?
Don't listen to them.. i got my nosed pierced last summer, before they do it they ask if you have ever stung by a bee, and that that's what it feels like.. I'vee never been stung by a bee.. but it doesn't hurt, I mean of course, at first it does, but after like a half hour of getting my nose pierced, i almost forgot about it. When you get it pierced, your eyes will water, not that your crying, but i was told it has something to do with your sinuses(if that's spelled right). you may have a little bit of blood. i DOES NOT ';gush blood'; it may bleed when they first pierce it but it should have stopped by the time you'vee left wherever you got it done.





As far as jewelry goes, i only wear studs in mine, the gold studs help prevent infection in it. The studs i got came in a 3 pack and were like, maybe15 dollars, and i wanna recommend to use the studs called nose screws, they like twist in, its kind of weird.. but nose plugs, i don't recommend, those are the studs with a little ball on the end, which keeps in the stud, they are easy to go in, but hurt coming out...


Just don't buy the really cheap jewelry, but the very expensive jewelry is not necessary. just use your best judgment and remember to keep the piercing clean.





Hope This Helps!
It's excruciating pain and it gushes blood!
the pain is severe and last for 2 months
its not that much pain,


but i wouldnt know


nose piercings are tacky.


:P
Have you lost your mind? Why do something so stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment