Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blodd is coming from my stool.do i suffer from serious matter give me good advice so that i can get rid of it.?

i think from 3 weeks, blood is coming when i go to toilet(poo).and even i have no pain in my stomach whenever i wipped a tissue a bright red blood comes on it....so please help me by giving me good advice.thaxBlodd is coming from my stool.do i suffer from serious matter give me good advice so that i can get rid of it.?
more insane people


go to hospital it probably is piles but could be cancerBlodd is coming from my stool.do i suffer from serious matter give me good advice so that i can get rid of it.?
If the blood is bright red, then the bleeding is happening near the anal opening and is not digested blood such as from a bleeding ulcer or bleeding higher up in the colon. If it were digested blood your stool would be silver/gray and if it were bleeding higher up in the colon your stool would likely be black. You could very well have hemmorhoids or an anal fissure, neither of which are anything terribly serious on their own.





Definitely see your doctor because hemmorhoids can get very painful and anal fissure can get infected.
Anytime you see blood you must automatically be concerned enough to see a doctor . You can only get very general input here and the seriousness of it is still there . Maybe you have Hemorrhoids , but also it could be a bowel problem . Please do NOT pooh pooh this off . My best friend died of bowel cancer which could have easily been avoided if she had gone to have a colonoscopy . Your young age speaks in your favor but recently I read that this desease happens even in younger people .


Get that phone book out and make that call yourself if there is no caring adult in your life . Please do it .

No comments:

Post a Comment